Wednesday 28 January 2009

They Should Conversations THEY HAVE

If you read my previous post 'They Should Conversation' well that they should have become a THEY HAVE. From the master of all knowledge whose name I will no mention (Jongudmund) I have been informed that there is a sort of Guitar hero but not guitar hero Christian Worship game called
Guitar Praise
Guitar Praise is a PC format game which is the first downer and not on any games consoles. So far not what I really wanted as I hoped that it would be on a Games Console and made by Activision or Neversoft. But it's got a Guitar and had good rock Christian music which is good but on screen play doesn't look to good.
This just shows how much I have got into Guitar Hero World Tour.

Guitar Praise is out in the US but news tells me that I will be coming to us in the nearer future. So look out for it in the shops. My They should Dream hasn't fully come true yet but might happen some day.
Cool as it looks on the Coner scale it gets a
7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment