Tuesday 19 May 2009

Old is the New Best

I have found out recently after discovering online shopping that old is the new best. As I quite careful with my money, when shopping online, it is very rarely that I spend a huge amount of money (over £10).
I mostly buy Cd's on Play.com as they have deals all the time. As I went through a stage of not buying any Albums and I have missed out on a lot of amazing albums. Some of the albums I have brought are the 'All American Rejects - Move Along.' The All American Rejects have sure pulled of this album with a various sounds and easy to pick up lyrics. 

When my money comes in, the All American Rejects third Album. Everyone knows producing a edition of something is very risky, but hopefully they can pull it off as good as they did with 'Move Along' 

As well as 'Fall Out Boy -Infinity on High' is another one of the best albums I have owned and listened to along with All American Rejects. Their range of music shows their capability to reach a wide audience and compose all different types of music. Fall out Boy have produce many albums (over three), some were not so good and some are amazing including 'Infinity on High'.

Old can be the best in these cases and I guess if i want to buy their new albums coming out and some extra ones which I wish to have, i.e. The Killers, Green Day, American Rejects and some more. If I want to purchase their NEW albums under a £5 or £10 then I might need to wait a while when old is best.

I guess new can be best as well, LETS GO SHOPPING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment