Monday 25 May 2009

Small Things can be so Interesting.

Over the past through days I have been wearing my bag with badges on the strap (I have two bags), and what I found out is that I am not the only person who likes small collection of things. Most people I saw either had to look at them and then ask questions or either had to touch them and strangely enough, the shop keeper down by my school had to touch them. 

I guess having a collection of things like badges tells a lot about someone and also their personality from what types of badges or something. If they are Funny, Active or if people are jealous they would think they are SAD but NO. 

Above is a picture of one of my badges which Jongudmund gave me. Also check out the Life is Mootiful website full of witty banter of Cows.


No comments:

Post a Comment