Saturday 6 June 2009

Recent Entertainment (for me)

I have recently been interested with 'Little Big Planet' (a bit weird as I dont own the game YET). It all started with Media Molecule creating a Youtube Channel and said the first 5,000 Youtube Subcribers will get a free 'Little Big Planet' knitted Sackboy.

Unfortunely, I didn't know until Emerald Coast (Emyr) got his. Taking action I went onto E-bay and brought one for £10. and then I kept looking back and fore on Media Molecule Site and the Youtube Channel. Now I am crazy about it and waiting for 'Little Big Planet' game to come to the PSP soon.

There is a good video on the Youtube Channel. Media Molecule has recreated a well known video of 'Where the Hell is Matt.' But first,takea look at the video if you haven't seen it.
Youtube - Where the Hell is Matt

And here is Media Molecule's version of 'Where the Hell is Sack Boy.'
Youtube - Where the Hell is Sackboy

2 comments:

  1. Don't own the game YET? You don't own the console YET

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it or is it not coming out on PSP.

    ReplyDelete