Friday 4 December 2009

A Little Big review.

On the PSP today, I thought I would buy a game but that was cut short as the first thing I saw was Little Big Planet. The the second thing I saw was the little thing next to Little Big Planet saying DEMO. Never thought that there would be a Demo for it. So a little review on the Demo I have just played.

As demo's are short parts of the game, well all I hope that they have cut it down a lot. Well to start the demo supplied 1 level and another what seems like a challenge. The level was based round a tutorial but most games with a tutorial, that's just basically it. But thankfully this wasn't the case. It didn't envole much technical stuff but had just enough to make it the fun that Little Big Planet gives. Missing a few things, multi-player isn't available and also I don't think you have a home space like the PS3 which I liked but doesn't but me down on the game. Apart from them technical things, this is Little Big Planet just on the PSP.

If you are not very interested in my review then listern to IGN's review.
Listening to this review, I think it is the best one every because of one histerical thing he says in it listern out for it and comment.

I have ordered the game and just waiting for it to arrive so there could be another in depth review hopefully



No comments:

Post a Comment