Sunday 21 February 2010

Advertising could need some Organising.

Earlier today Watching TV with my mum, we saw the advert Change 4 Life. You know the one where it makes you feel like crap because you are not doing any exercising and sitting down on the settee watching TV, yeah that one. Well this one was purely about being fat (so made me even worse). This was about getting healthy, fit and changing what you eat with for healthier things and also smaller portions.
Now not noticing until my mum pointed it out but what stupid idiots put an Oreo Cookies advert straight after the Change 4 Life Advert. You first feel like crap and then wanting Oreo's. As I know from many years of experience (Clearing my throat) YOU CAN NOT HAVE BOTH. If you want us to abide by something, then don't go putting on an advert on which we will stop abiding after 10 seconds.
Thats all, thank you, my rant is over.

2 comments:

  1. Oreos or diet?
    Oreos every time!
    Even Oreos missing cream are nicer than fruit : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the change for life advert where the guy has a tyre round him. Makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete