Friday 29 April 2011

Is there anything which they can't do

With the new lego shop opened in Cardiff St Davids 2 a while back, there wasn't many shops that focused on lego. Now, I did know a lot of lego sets they sell. But that a lot to myself means little since the lego shop opened.

Now every time I go in the lego shop and that's a lot, there is always something new brought out within that time. New Starwars sets, new Ninjago set, architectural models, Creators set etc. There are all sort of different sets. Although also at very high prices.

So when a small seasonal sets comes out, it perfect for myself. So as this season is Easter, well last week, a nice Bunny and Easter Basket to go with our other Easter decoration (please don't ask) suite me perfect. There is so much lego which is always available.
So my question is, is there anything lego can't do.


No comments:

Post a Comment