Saturday 3 January 2009

Growing up can be rubish when you regonise it.

First thing I have got to say is sorry that I am starting my blog on a negative note. Just coming up to the end of the Christmas holidays for me a, well what happened. Two weeks before Christmas any normal person should be excited but some reason it did hit me one bit and even putting up Decorations not a thing.

Hoping to get a Christmasy feeling later on, one week to go and everywhere you see Christmas Decorations include you own home and school and still nothing. Christmas Day and What the hell has happened. Am I going crazy or what. Yeah every Christmas eve you can't get to sleep that's the only thing which was the same but Christmas day just felt like a day when you come down stairs and open presents. Yeah that's what Christmas is opening presents and it not at the same time. It just wasn't Christmas. People asking are you excited for Christmas and lying through my teeth. WHY.

Realising that after 15 years of having Christmas, is it just not becoming the same, is it that I am becoming more of an adult, or should I be realising the real meaning of what happened on 25Th. The birth of Jesus.
A Few Days before Christmas Wondering why it doesn't feel like Christmas.


But I have to say a few good things which came out of this was that a good a few good presents and had what feels like a long long time off school YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment