Monday 12 January 2009

Rocking Around

On Friday night I did an All Nighter with my Church (if you read the previous post then you would know about it) and one thing which they had was a Game console and one of the younger youth brought Guitar hero for the PS2. Fed up of the group of friends I hang round with talking about how amazing it is and never tried it, I thought I would give it a go.

Hopefully as I say this I will be right, comment if you disagree. First time you try something like Guitar hero you ain't the best, sort of like the dance mat. As you play it more, you get the hang of it, just like Guitar Hero. Play on easy mode of a bit and you get it. My advice, if you don't have guitar hero for yourself and you play with your friend on his and you get good at easy, Don't move on to the next difficulty, I repeat DO NOT move on to the next difficulty.

I tell you this because of the shear Embarassment you will experience like meself. So until you get Guitar Hero for yourself then DO NOT move onto a hard difficulty. But also playing for hours on end does start to hurt your fingers but you start to grove to it after a while which is cool.

My Personal Rating is 10/10 on any console

(note that on PS2 the Guitar is smaller but still great)


But as I don't own it, I have to live with this is at the movement
http://www.funny-games.biz/super-crazy-guitar-maniac-2.html

But hears a funny comic strip about Guitar Hero. which I saw from my friend I think I am
frame 1 or 2.

2 comments:

  1. Etiquette tip mate. When you pinch a strip because you've seen it on soemone else's blog, you at least say where you "borrowed" the idea from...

    Good blog though. It made me laugh. Particularly the 'play the Wii with friends because you won't get in as much trouble if you hit them'

    ReplyDelete
  2. There I said where I got the Strip from, are you now happy.

    ReplyDelete