Monday 12 January 2009

All nighter

On Friday night the Church had a youth All Nighter which I did with the Church a couple of months ago. Again as usual with Glenwood Church, there is always a new experience when I do something with them. The new experiences this time is Guitar hero and muscle aches showing how much exercise I do.

The whole night was great playing playing games like extreme team ball (dodge ball to you) a treasure hunt at kick things off and games in the dark in a hall. I don't even think you call it games in the dark instead off games in the pitch black, I don't even caves are darker than what we played in, which was really cool. Comparing to saying up all night in your own home and staying up doing things really has it toll around about 3 o'clock sitting down, leaning up against a wall. Thinking about walking down to the lake I gave a miss as if I did, I wouldn't be back. So everyone loves playing guitar hero for hours on end.

But the 5 great thing about the all Nighter are:

  • Spending time with my friends
  • Playing the games in the dark (or pitch black)
  • Being the winning team in the treasure hunt
  • Not having to go to sleep
  • And just having a great time

Although, one thing troubles me. When you play games and standing to play guitar hero, Should your muscles really be hurting or do I not do much walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment