Monday 23 February 2009

The Count Down Begun

Enjoying the relaxation of doing nothing in the half term holidays and forget to do Coursework (big mistake) I was faced with the reality that I have only 9 school weeks left until exams and finishing high school, 27 lessons left of each subject. It is a big eye opener as Course Work has to be done and revision every night and that my next steps are dependent on my results in my GCSE's (also doesn't help that teachers keep on telling you this ANNOYING)

But whatever I do I will have something to do after school. But not suprising there is a whole load of other things to do around my school stuff and what people always says that there is not enough hours in the day is so true. Some advice from well known experiences;
  1. Do not leave things till last minute
  2. Always have a backup plan if anything goes wrong (i.e. an Excuss)
  3. Plan ahead before tackeling something.

You have most likley heard these things before but in all truth take them on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment