Wednesday 25 February 2009

To Hard to Handel

Saturday nights are the best of the week, sit back, kick up your feet and watch them Saturday night programs (but this is what I do every day). The good thing about it is that you get series shows showing so when one goes another one new one comes on.

The latest series to come on our TVs for Saturday is the new game show 'The Colour of Money.' I am a person who likes games shows but trying to watch this one over my mum conversation on the phone (annoying), well all I can say is that is the Best Worst game show ever.

Twenty multi-coloured cash machines to issue a set maximum amount of money between £1000 and £20,000, with no two machines containing the same amount. As the seconds ticks by, the figure displayed increases by £1000

The longer you hold your nerve, the greater the amount available to withdraw. But get too greedy and the machine is locked down, and you get nothing.
Each player has ten chances to withdraw enough money to take them to their target - but play the game carelessly and they'll walk away empty handed

Somethings which really irritating is that when people get me tense by just watch them do something and get themselves in a sticky situation on TV or in Films. It makes me Cringe and this is what the game show is like, after watching the first contestant play,I just couldn't see someone else go through that; or me feeling like I did, so a Xbox is a second choice (NOT COURSEWORK 3rd).

No comments:

Post a Comment