Friday 13 March 2009

First Time for Everything, or Sometimes Not.

If you are lucky enough to have a few gifts here and there or something you buy for yourself, the good thing (I assume and some people I know) about buying something cool, is that you will be the first one to open touch and possibly see the the product (before anyone you are around that time). Knowing the feeling of that you have brought something and get to open it is a little bit of the best part in buying it.

I get all happy when I open a product or some sort of gadget and get to use it first. What I don't like is when someone opens something I have brought before me taking away some of the excitement of having that product, this could be that I have brought phone and needs charging or any other gadget. I am so obsessed about it, even as little and a CD or DVD. I would like to know if I am STRANGE or do normal people feel this way comment and say YES or NO to this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm like this. I like to have something new and know I'm the very first person to open it/use it.

    I think it's the opening of things, which is why I still like trading cards and stickers - you don't know what you're going to get.

    ReplyDelete