Tuesday 31 March 2009

Why we go by Welsh TIme.

I found out a while back what WELSH TIME was and why nothing starts on time (apart from school) and this is because I am and people I know are Welsh or have become Welsh from moving to Wales. But I only recently worked out why we have Welsh time and this is because Stupid Bus Services never arrive on time at a Bus stop (and people have no sense of time, but this is not the point)

As I have got a free Bus Pass now I have been using the bus for anywhere I go. Going to school and coming home from school, the down side of catching a bus to school is that you need to wake up and get out of the house earlier than you did before catching a Bus, annoying. Also getting a Bus to town and well anywhere. Form catching the Bus I have realised why us Welsh have such thing called Welsh time

But also realised why so many people:
  • Have bad days right from the begin to the end of the day because they have missed s a meeting or something important because a Bus is late.
  • Why some people have such good memories; as they practise remembering what times the Bus comes at their regular stop and also which Buses to catch. 
  • Why regular people who catch a Bus have such good balance when on buses and in any uncomfortable situation.
  • And why people have no money, one because of the Credit Crunch and also for catching a Bus every day if they don't have a bus pass and a car or don't need it.

There is knowledge every where around us and things to learn, and when you do learn these things record them in a Blog, something you can look forward to doing on the odd occasion (and a substitute to doing something which has to done and you don't want to be doing i.e. House work, work in general or homework for me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment