Monday 4 May 2009

What Have I Become?

If you are a regular reader of my blog and have read a previous post 'Another Step for Freedom' you would know that I have frequently been catching the bus more on my own as I have got a Bus Pass. Not knowing the consquences of catching a Bus, I am now enjoying catching a Bus. 

It still gives me the thrill of having freedom, that I don't have to pay to catch them and I can leave to catch a Bus at any time and not depend on a mum how has no sense of time keeping resulting me on being early for important things. 

The thing which is worrying me most is, if I don't but the money for my Driving Licence soon, most possibly I will spend the money and end up not sending it off becoming one of them people who take the bus everywhere, at least it reduces me from causing a car crash from driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment