Saturday 2 May 2009

When Two Becomes One.

Today, I went to the place where all the young people are going today, The Museum. To be fair its the only place in Cardiff where you can go which is free (that's if you don't buy any food or gifts, I suggest that you don't). But the best apart of the Museum is the animals exhibit.

Seeing this animal exhibit through a window a big whale it looked from the back as hanging from the ceiling but then being informed that it was a shark. and most people when they come across this situation would do what me and my friend did. You always have to combine the two words together for shear fun. so for this it was WHALARK. It's definitely another in my book along side the woman turned in the man,
SHIM (amazing)

1 comment:

  1. I though we called it a shale? Pay attention

    ReplyDelete