Thursday 30 April 2009

Gone Before its Comes

Watching what my brother wanted to watch which is always a 'R'n'B', 'Rap' or 'HIP Hop' all the time. Its not the best thing to watch and listen to when you like completely different music to the whole family. 

But surprisingly, there was a top ten songs of each year from the 1990's, and when I was a senile child and didn't really know what I was listening to, a lot of child hood songs came on. It was most shocking to see what years the songs were released. Bands and Artist like 'Spice Girls' came out in 1995, this was when I was 2 years old and its shocking that I know that song so well and it came out when I was 2.

It makes me think how many years it has been and how well I can remember it. Look back at something you did a couple of years ago you remember well and see who many years from this year that thing was. 

It becomes very strange when you start releasing when a certain event happened. "Remember when we went to town and had a great time" then you remember that great time was yesterday. Then you say that a day has gone really slow but look back and see that it really hasn't. Day, weeks, months and years go so fast now, so make the best out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment