Monday 27 April 2009

Hunting Down the Worlds Most Wanted Thing.

If you are thinking of the world most wanted thing, let me put you out of your misery, is a job. When all of this stuff on the credit crunch came on the TV, my first thought is that this is not going to affect me one little bit when everything and everyone was falling around me and now I have joined the band wagon. 

As I am now 16 (months ago), I am now on the Job hunt (just shows how organised I am) as also I have finished my CV with the help of Jongudmund . Looking for a job everywhere is impossible right now. Every time I look on a website searching for a job through their criteria, there is none and then they ask you to leave you details. You end up spending 20 minutes filling out all your information and a load of useless stuff to either:
1. On the last page filling out you information and then the Internet corrupts.
2. The most annoying thing is that you have taken all that time to full out all your information and then after the so many days they say that are going to reply if you do get a job, no reply.

I blame the people who started the credit crunch and in result of this, I have no money, as I have no money need a job, to get a job people need to either retire or get fired (personally prefer people getting fired) and then get paid and have money. Life's ambition. 
Not sure but I might have a problem with having MONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment