Saturday 13 June 2009

Not Something I do Much.

This one and only occasion what you are thinking is actually right, I don't THINK much.
It's not really a hobby I enjoy and in result gets me in a little trouble. Although when I do think a fraction of a time it's reading signs (Not star signs), it's the only thing which I read and think at the same time because it gives me information. And a very limited amount of books.

I was reading an advert on the side of the bus for 'Folly Farm' after going into the Doctors. It read on the side of the number 52 Bus,
"Come and see Wales' only Giraffes at Folly Farm." This is not a miss print by me
Now, I know that I am not the best of writers when it comes to proof reading my work also but whoever was meant to check that, must have been blind. Not even I would make a mistake.

This sentence will be going in my dictionary under Stupidity.
Also in my along lists of Epic Fails.

2 comments:

  1. it's meant to be Wales'
    if it was Wales's it looks stupid (and is wrong)
    They are the only giraffes in Wales, so "Wales' only giraffes"
    I thought they taught you English. Have you forgotten everything after a week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet again the language called english gets the better of me.

    ReplyDelete