Saturday 25 July 2009

Like a Bulll in a Water Factory.

Lately my mum has been making me and our brothers eat more healthly (I should really say trying) the only success she has been successful with is what we drink.

Painfully after a big arguement about how fast the Cans are being drunk, this is because we can only have one Can a day and they were dissapearing quite fast (in result of ME). Then all of a sudden there appeared to be bottles and bottles of water in our fridge and NO CANS!!

To be fair, the water is called 'Perfectly Clear' and is flavoured water which is really nice and how could know it that something healthly for you is nice (we are also aloud more than one a day). The result of me and my brothers liking the water is every time in Home Bargins (the shop which replace Woolworth down Albany road) gets the 'Perfectly Clear Water', she clears the shalves of water as it is really cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment