Tuesday 28 July 2009

To Over Dramatic

A couple of weeks ago there was a mini series for Torchwood called 'Children of the Earth'. The series was great and I had to hang on all weekend to see the final episode as I went away for the weekend.

ALERT ALERT Spoiler alert. If you haven't seen 'Torchwood Children of the Earth' (lets face it who hasn't) and is wanting to see it, stop reading now to not know the epic thing which happened.

Again BBC had to kill off another cast member of 'Torchwood', Ianto died alone with Captain Jack
who came back to life. Ianto dying with Captain Jack beside him = another Gay scene. But to the point of the blog is that after I watched the last episode, me a big Facebook fan, I posted a Status saying that 'Connor Knapton when watching TV should really not get emotional'.

Although what made me feel a little better was when I went down to Cardiff Bay last
week was what I saw outside the Torchwood entrance.

Yes this is a bunch of letter and also sadly flowers to the cast of Torchwood as possibly it would be the last series (maybe). After I saw Doctor Who down by there, no joke Doctor Who was there and as I saw him the first thing which came to my mind is where is the Camera. No Cameras. So I couldn't miss the chance to see what it was. I did have a feeling that it was it but I had to have a look.

It seems like one person wrote a proper letter and then as people saw it they started to write on the back of receipts. From someones smart thinking but horrible taste. A way they made the
flowers last is put a chocolate wrapper under and fill it with water. So in result I make this 3 sads. Sad for being over dramatic, one for having horrible taste (put them in a Marks and Spenser packet not a Chocolate Dime wrapper) . And sad that someone would do this and other people would follow .

SAD SAD SAD

3 comments:

  1. It is a bit sad. But, I will miss Torchwood. Unlike Doctor Who they didn't spend 5 series' budget on Darleks. They had far more varied story lines.
    I hope they don't make another series. I'm sad it's gone, but replacing the cast would ruin it an could you imagine a 3 man Torchwood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Torchwood to come back with another series. And a three man Torchwood would be really cool with gwen and the husband plus jack and if you have forgotten Martha.

    I could see the story lines now, I COULD WRITE IT.

    ReplyDelete