Tuesday 4 August 2009

What, no way.

It has been a really surprising week, well so far, after a total of 2 day. But at the same time good.

1) On Monday, I had a surprising phone call saying if I want to go out shopping (without any money) and to the park (the park turned into a house). After 45 minutes shopping, We headed back as it looked like it was going to raining. We got to my friend, Emyr's house at 2:30 and played on the PS3 and the next time we looked at the time, amazingly it was 6:30. A very good day to start the week. When we went, we then said that we would should meet up for Dinner tomorrow.

2) Then today we meet up at Ty Glas as planned at Llanishen. And what an amazing meal, 10oz Gammon Steak with Chips and two Eggs. Also there is no Dinner complete in a restaurant without having a Desert. A Chocolate Cheese Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream drizzled in Hot Chocolate source. And on the odd occasion another Desert (ish). My favourite place in Cardiff was right next door and I wasn't going away where without having a STARBUCKS. As I was nearly full from dinner, I choose a Tall Carmel LIGHT Frappuccino.

3) And to finish off the day having fun, My Sister in Law invited me and my brothers over to have a Wii night. Now the Nintendo Wii isn't the best console ever but it is better than sitting at home doing nothing. And when playing it you come up with so many things which you can tell people who have one why it's Crap.

As I am on my Summer Holidays it seems like the days are going like the speed of light. I rest until 12:00 and try and do something after that, unless other things come my way. Eating my food I thought that I have had a Crap week and have done absolutely nothing. Then about 5 minutes later I realized I have done stuff all week and that it is only Tuesday Stupid.

When you get out of your weekly routine, your head goes everywhere in the week. No church or youth club signals the end of the week and not going to church, well it really seems like I am having a 14 day week.

Sadly, I have nothing else to do this week, hopefully something else will surprise me. The only thing I have to look forward to is getting the 'Green Day' Album '21st Century Break up.' IT BEST COME.

1 comment:

  1. I see your view in point 3
    Not sure whether I agree, but I see your point.
    Check out Neeyore's Wii article

    ReplyDelete