Saturday 15 August 2009

Search and Destroy

The amount of wild weird and strange things you find on the Internet are amazing. The other day my brother showed me how I could get my Gamer tag from the xBox 360 on the computer and search all my friends and everyone in the world.

The way things work are so amazing and there must be some real reason why someone would create this and the only reason I could come up with is that they are so competitive that they want to beat everyone in the world so that they are the best (most likely this isn't the answer, just something funny in my head)

So in result I have used my skills in HTML and added my Gamertag from the xBox 360 on the side bar so check it out.

P.S. I have come to the huge conclusion facing me for months but I have made my choice. (Read this carefully)
Statement: Connor Knapton Prefers the xBox 360 to the PS3, I still have love for the PS3 but just like the xBox better. What I am not saying is that the xBox 360 is better than the PS3, I am not sure on that.

2 comments:

  1. I understand. It's hard to prefer what you can't afford (BURNED!)

    P.S. I've had my PSN tag encoded into my blog for months now. Well done for catching up

    BTW it's Xbox not xBox

    ReplyDelete