Monday 24 August 2009

Yes, really, No

One of the things I wish that life could be is a V+ Box or Sky+. That you can rewind and pause real life. Here's a question, have you ever had someone you know see something interesting while they are there with you like a funny looking Dog on the street and say did you see that and you answer yes and really you didn't

This happens to me all the time and it annoys me in so many ways; that I didn't see what happened, that the opportunity would most likely never come round again and that I cannot share that funny moment. Althrough when you picture what you didn't see in your head it could be funnier than if you see.

Thats also the same when someone again says that have you seen that film and then tell you funny part in it. When you picture it in your head it is really funny and when you do see the film you get really disapointed that you. My advice is don't let anyone tell you about a film you haven't seen or you are more likely to get disapointed that it's not like what you thought.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I would love to pause time and make funny things happen, or grab a camera and take a picture to show my mates.

    P.S. Ring me about the cinema tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete