Saturday 22 August 2009

Generosity Overload.

Now some people can just get to over generous (I know two of them) but I think this is going too far. It all started with my brother having a Basketball match with his friend and in result at the end we gave him a lift home as he lives down the street.

It was his birthday and as a joke,
my mum said "Hey Shaun, have you got any cake there"
And some people don't know when people are joking and he said "Yeah, do you want some."
And someone would have to be crazy to turn down some cake.
My brother going down to get some cake come back with..........
I will just let you look for yourself














Now I don't know about you but this piece (not sure if I should call it that) is bigger than some birthday cakes we have when it's someones birthday in my family. Good me I only had a small piece of it, very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment