Monday 31 August 2009

It's not really normal.

Recently I published a quiz about me on the hugely popular Facebook where I put questions in about myself. One of the questions I put in was, "What am I afraid most afraid of?" and if you don't know me, you will find this stupid.
Change.

Change is something that I don't like only because when one thing changes then a lot of other things are affected by it and gets me out of routine of my day, sort of the things that you could think of about change affects me inside but worse. It's not really something that people are really afraid of, but I have also have discovered something else that I am afraid of that some other people might be afraid of (could be totally wrong though) and that is making a choice.

It's not something that I am good at from the smallest thing from 'what sweet should I get in a sweet shop', to much bigger things like a recent one on 'Where should I go to College' and that is the problem which made me think of the blog post. These things are something I come across most days or possibly everyday. It seems to be the worst thing to be afraid of but the thing which has to be most over come from all the things I can think that people are afraid of.

But the thing I want to get out of this post is to people who are afraid of anything, to get over it, take it head on and just live with it. What I have realized is that what you do could be the worst thing or the best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment