Tuesday 29 December 2009

Is yours PRO Enough

Looking around for what I could write for a blog today at last minute, typing in 'Blogging Posts' (to see what crazy brain waves I could get from this), the first link said '20 types of blog posts - Battling Bloggers Block.' Very strangely the first thing which came to my head was, there are types of blog posts, making me wonder what if I was even doing a Blog but everything was OK when I saw the type of blog posts I write
Link Posts
Reviews
Plus the other 17 of them, the only one I don't do it is Rant.

Check out what type of blog posts you write from the website 'Pro Blogger' (REALLY (Sarcasm)).
Also check out there '10 Tips for Writing a Blog Post.' (Thankfully they haven't got spell check your blog post so its not to bad with mine).

1 comment:

  1. It's 1:54 and I'm playing Everybody's Golf with family.
    I'm telling you this because it might just be that I'm tired and distracted, but WHAT is this post about? Did you write about not knowing what to write?

    ReplyDelete