Monday 28 December 2009

Christmas Presie Review

Christmas was good but the best thing was what I lovingly got an Xbox 360 Elite as my main present but surprisingly getting Band Hero Bundle as well from my brother, WOW. Although as always, since my oldest brother was 5 and now for about 24 years, Christmas tradition continues as one thing has to brake every year and this time it was the drums in the Band Hero Bundle. Getting it fixed the next day, it was time to rock, for 10 minutes on Band Hero.

The reason I wanted Band Hero is because of the drums, not because I wanted Band Hero and as I got the Bundle I now have two of the new Guitars and a World Tour Guitar. I thought that the game wouldn't be to bad but I was very wrong. On all of the other Guitar Hero's you really get into a lot of songs and if you are lucky you will now a few. With Band Hero the songs you know are the only songs you would play because all the ther songs are lame, boring and are just not worth playing, But then they have quite a few songs you will know. So now I will be playing Guitar Hero World Tour and Guitar Hero 5 with the drums and possibly getting Guitar Hero Smash Hits.

The Coner Rating is:
Band Hero Game: 6/10
Guitar Hero Drums: 9/10 Apart from that I can't keep the beat with the base drum.

No comments:

Post a Comment