Sunday 27 December 2009

It's Not Over.

Well, another Christmas has gone and surprisingly it was better than lasts years feeling a little more Christmasy (although it seemed everyone else wasn't) but feeling a little more Christmasy is different to having a good Christmas Day. Then when you think everything is finished another crazy day comes. End of Christmas and January Sales. This day I sum by saying 'It's Christmas shopping but you are shopping for yourself.'

After getting the old money in Christmas cards I went into town today. Apart from town today just seemed to be another shopping day in town. This is because the only half or even less I had money off in the sales. The only thing I had money off was a Razor set which was £15 pound and I had it for £10. I only wanted Razors but they are so expensive I could get a hold new shaver with shaving foam and moisturiser which is surprisingly cheaper than 4 Razor Wow.

Now also Sale is different to Discount and this is what I got in Game Station after going there numerous of times and buying games I now only release that they offer student discount. Why I have not idea, shouldn't students really be studying rather than playing on game consoles (Me) NO.

So if I would give shops some advice, don't call it a mega Sale if not everything is on offer or everything on Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment