Thursday 4 February 2010

A new Toy Story

On Saturday, I went to see Toy Story 2 3D in the cinema. A bit disappointed with the 3D but defiantly not disappointed with the film in the whole. The last time I saw Toy Story 2 most likely in 2001 when I was 7.

Well getting older everyone gets wiser and learns new things and learning these new things you can put them into content. Watching Toy Story 2 I understood a lot more than I did when I was younger and this resulted in a lot of laughter. Watching it really felt like it was a new Toy Story.

And then talking to may friends today about Toy Story, the brought up a very good point. Due to release June 18th Toy Story 3, they were afraid to go and see it because we are teenagers and not kids, my one friend said

'Most of the audience who will go and see
Toy Story 3 would be around our age as we
were brought up watching it.'

Although, even if all of the people watching the film were kids (hopefully quite), I would still go. it Toy Story, no one should turn down Toy Story.

As a treat hear is a Trailer of the new Toy Story and some of the plot. Enjoy the very sad, happy, funny and exciting Trailer of Toy Story. A very very must see in Cinema this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment