Saturday 6 March 2010

The worst time.

Sometimes people do somethings at the worst times, like buying a DVD and then the next day it goes on sale. But it's worse when you do it for a good reason. So why does it have to happen to me.
Recently, being good, I have given up for lent the thing I crave the most, Starbucks. I am a lover of Starbucks having my Frappuccinos, Lattes and everything else. So being good I thought that it would be something good to give up for lent. Well what a stupid thing to do.
Since I have been on lent, Starbucks in total have sent me three letters giving me vouchers and a free sample of their new Instant coffee andin inviting me to a Starbucks store and doing a taste test then getting a free drink. And on top of that they have introduced a new key chain sized Starbucks card.
Now their are a few conclusions which I have come to from this. One, someone somewhere is really really testing me ( I think you know who I mean). Two, that I really have Starbucks way to often to even say that the couple of years ago when I gave up Chocolate, Sweets and Biscuits, it was easier than giving up Starbucks. And last the moment it is Easter I will be in a Starbucks drinking my lovely Frappuccino once and for all.
And thinking of the day Jesus resurrected

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch



1 comment:

  1. That sucks. The same sought of thing happened to me after I bought Operation Flashpoint for £40, Amazon then dropped the price to £18.

    I found an easy way to give up Starbucks. Not have enough money : )

    ReplyDelete