Tuesday 25 May 2010

How determined are you.

I personally think that this should be a fact because I think it is so true, when ever someone goes on the Internet for whatever reason they for some reason end up searching at least one thing on a search engine, (most likey google). Although when on a search engine if you can not find what you want the first time you search, then do you try to define your search to see if you get anything better. I know I do.

Sometimes I am so determined to find something through a search engine I would define it just because it is either brought up the totally wrong thing or I want more or better things on the search. I think a dream of mine for the Internet to do is bring up the thing which I have searched for the first time round. But I have recently found out that a search engine is a search engine whatever.

The leastest search engine is Microsofts Bing advertising it that it gives you want you want without any "Monkey Business" WRONG. Tried it and if I actually had a case strong enough case I could sue them (I am now ranting so a lot of this will be exaggerated).

Search engines are search engines, whatever you would search on one, you would most likely get the same on another, I would know, Ask Jevees. It is all down to the words you use, if the first time you don't get what you want then try again defining it then hopefully at some point you will get what you are looking for. A search engine is mostly rated the best by what they have to offer. Google: email service, calendar etc and other things for other search engines. So my advice, use Google, it is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment