Thursday 22 January 2009

Reaching that age.

It was my birthdat yesterday, Happy birthday to me. Getting older turning 16; I does bring you some advantages like going to the cinema and when they ask you how old you are for a 15 and being able to say that you area year older, buying a lottry ticket which I did yesterday (rubbish numbers) and some other gulty pleasure legally if you know what I mean.

So as getting older can be really boring it can have it's benifits, bring on 18. But my birthday went well, apart from staying in the hospital all day in the concourse and no being able to play on Guitar hero world tour which is amazing and also the songs on it and then going for a meal at Dinner 77 and seeing 'Slum Dog Millionnaire ' 8/10 (worth seing) at the cinema. It all went well and was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment