Monday 19 January 2009

To the nth degree annoying.

Everyday some people have good days and some have bad days, but one thing which will make or brake these types of days is your friends being sarcastic. If your on a good day, sarcasm can be good like my friend Jongudmund, then any more than that then it becomes a bad day. Then if you are having a bad day and your friends or even family are sarcastic a little then, my advice, don't do what you are thinking to do like my other friend Emyr.
I am not saying sarcasm isn't funny but just to say know your friends limits to it and what type of day they are on before. On my defence, none of this applies to me none of it I tell you. But here's something which is very funny sarcasm.

2 comments:

  1. dude. wtf. don't dig ur mates. thats harsh. sarcasm is awesome. Jimmy Carr is the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo connor. just read the page. it's ok. what's up with the penguin pic? it ain't funny LBP IS THE BEST.

    emerald-coast

    ReplyDelete