Monday 23 March 2009

Another Step for Freedom.

Last Thursday, I finally took a stand as I am now 16 and also got my free Bus pass allowing me to go anywhere on a bus in wales for FREE (all I need to do now is remember main bus roues). For the first time ever I went into Cardiff City Centre by myself, no annoying brothers, no mum dragging you into shops not normally met my men and telling you what to buy and what not to (not going with friends as well lets you get things done much quicker).

I went in to get a few bits and pieces spending around about £20 pound on one game, a mothers day card £7 headphones, a present for a friend and a simply shake for myself (treat) just shows who much £20 goes (not very far). Down side to it is that in town after school when finished getting home takes three times as long.

Then in youth getting informed by a friend that you can spend another £5 on top of 20 and get
  • 2 tops
  • 1 pair of shoes
  • 1 belt
  • 1 pair of shorts
  • 1 pair of sun glasses
  • and lunch for two people

This shows that my friend Thomas is the ultimate shopper and knows where to buy things very cheap or Primark is the cheapest shop in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Primark's new tagline should be: "Hand-stitched by children for pennies."

    ReplyDelete