Friday 17 July 2009

Give it up, give up and shut up.

When someone starts an arguement about anything, lastest games or what to do today, whatever, there is always one thing which can stop a conversation in my situation. As I am a Christian I really need to be careful what I say around certain type of people. "I thought you were a Christian."Recently people have been saying this to me and it really pushes my buttons.

When I get to stressed in arguements I do say things which I shouldn't say and the one thing people say is "I thought you were a Christian." Some people don't say it but the real reason people do say it is that they have no come back at tall and they don't admit it but they have lost and they don't have a come back.

The people who do say it is families and friends, in all people who know that you are a Christian. Just a warning to people who say it to me and to any other Christian, when you do say that we all know that really we have won the arguement and as we know this, take as long as you want to come up with a come back just to not hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment