Tuesday 7 July 2009

Totally Wanted UPDATED

OK with nothing to do all the day and being asleep for more than half of it, I have been research on guitar Hero games to come out. The story starts at when I got Guitar Hero World Tour GUITAR BUNDLE for XBOX 360 for my Birthday and as I knew, in result of buying world tour I would also want the drums.

The last 2 Guitar Hero games which have come out (Metallica and also Smash Hits) they haven't sold the Band Bundle and looking at the next 2 Guitar Hero games coming out in September they will be selling the full Band Bundle. Unfortunately I have spent the money on my Game card which I got after trading in my DS and Games which I got £78 and as I thought they wouldn't bring out another Band Bundle I spent it Stupidly.

In result, I will need to save up for it all over again. After calculations I worked out that solid hard working for a month will bring me to a £1. Not really it should bring me to something like £10 or so pounds away when I get EMA, (that's if I do get it) £30 a week if I go to school and £40 at the end of the month. My plans are all set for it and I can't wait.

Guitar Hero 5 is out September 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment