Monday 6 July 2009

Totally Wanted.

This is partly going to me another blog post about me talking about how I have no money toget what Iwant to get, for this I am sorry.

Any how, recently for some total reason I got back into gaming back on my PSP which I have no idea who it happened, but as it's the only recent and decent game console I own at the moment I have been looking for games for it. I play on my friend's PS3 (Emerald Coast) and the games on the PS3 are amazing and I get really gellous that I don't have them but now after Sony's gaming conferrence, a few of the games which have and are coming out on the PS3 are now coming out on the PSP.

Some of these games are:
Little Big Planet which I am a big fan of on the PS3 when I play over my friends house
Motor Storm: Arctic Edge which I am really excited about as I really want a better racing game on my PSP. Hopefully they will live up to what they say and show.
Grantrimo 5 after the months and months of think when will it come out on PS3 they also said they were going to release the full game which is on PS3 as wel on PSP, amazing
Assassins Creed 2: Bloodlines even know the first game wasn't really up to scratch on the PS3, hopefully number 2 will be quite good.
And I am praying that they will relise a Guitar Hero for the PSP
AND MORE.

These games I really want but most likey will not get all as soon as I am wishing I want them, I will need to save up a lot to get them. As well as that, it would be my dream come true if I would be able to own the new PSP GO when it comes out, it would be amazing.

P.S. All of these things are a want and not a need as I really hate people who say that they need something which is a want and not a need. E.g. I need a new game, NO YOU DON'T, you want a new game, Stupid people.

No comments:

Post a Comment