Sunday 27 September 2009

Creative Talents.

A couple of years ago when I was in year 10, so.... 2 years ago in my old high school we have a thing called Activities Week where you do one activity for a whole week. Well you do it for 3 days, but I guess they can't call it 3 day Activity or maybe they can, anyway back to the point. They have activities from going Camping over night, touring the city, and things based in school like fashion and the one I did, Animation.

I did these short Animation videos using a Digital Blue Camera taking photos and putting them all together. Doing this takes a lot of patience as the one animation took 2 hours to make. During the "Week" I created 6 animations with my friends and for your pleasure I have uploaded them to this blog post for your viewing pleasure.

Encounter with a Robot.
This was our first idea and I know its a bit shabby but
give me a break.



Discovery Blobs
It's what it says, they are blobs of plasticine and they discover
objects, I think this was the best out of all the animations.



Blobs in Trouble
This is another one of a series of three animations based around
the blobs, shorter than the one above but still good. There is a little
dialogue in there but you need to really listern.



Crime Doesn't Pay
This animation we were kinda forced into doing as our teacher wanted
to see what a paper animations looks like. Not getting our hopes up,
it come out pretty good.



3 Blobs in a Car
This is the final animation about the blobs and also the final one we
did in the week. This is just a quite idea which we came up with.
Again listern out for the dialogue in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment