Monday 5 October 2009

The joys of V+ (and also SKY+)

Me, personally think its great when you discover something new, but it even greater when you discover something and you have a real great laugh doing it.
What I am talking about is TV, but not just TV, Virgin + if you haven't guessed by the title. if you don't know what it is, LOOK IT UP
In my house I have Virgin Media, but also have got a V+ box which pauses, rewinds and records upto 80 hours of TV. What my brother found out though is that it can go in slow motion.

When you use this feature in the right places and times, you can have a great laugh with it. For example, watching You've Been Framed or some otther funny TV show some clips look awasome when going in slow motion, when someone if falling over. I am not exactly sure but I think you can do it with a SKY+ box as well.

From the great laugh me and my brothers have had from it, if you are on SKY or Virgin Media, get a SKY+ box or V+ box. Personally I think Virgin is the best as it offers you more and don't need to pay if it breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment