Sunday 25 October 2009

Forget What I Have Said Before

Ok, if you are a frequent reader of my blog (which I hope quite a few people do) you might have read the blog post Where are we going? (click the link to view the post). In it, it says that I don't really want technology to develop as fast as it is. FORGET IT.

On Friday I went to St David's 2. The 4th of July 2006 was the start of demolition for St David's 2. Just over 3 year and the time has come. Stepping in was like stepping into another shopping centre in London and even a Mall in America. Interactive maps to show you where shops are and what shops are on what floor.

The smooth and sleek style of the whole place, the shine from the walls and floors of the place which most likely won't last, but I hope it does. The music throughout the store pumped through me with enthusiasm. The layout and design from the stores seemed the same but made it better as I was in a totally new place. Shops open and loads more to come.

One shop I was loving being in was the brand new Apple shop. Everything new, old and even thing not made by Apple (I was talking about the applications on the iPhone and iTouch). There was about 10 of every type of product to test, even the latest Apple mouse but I hope it's not like how I tested and it was just a fault on the mouse. Up is down, vice a versa and the same with Left and right. It's about 5 times as bigger than the Apple store in the arcade in town.

Also the shop Cult was there. Now, I am wear quite big sizes, to be Pacific XXXL and possibly one size bigger. Now because of this, it is almost impossible to find a clothing in town, the only place which clothes would definitely fit me is High and Mighty down St Mary's Street. I don't really like looking at clothes which don't fit me, but in Cult it was totally different. I don't really give people money or even lead only if the desperate, but my brother didn't have much money and wanted and really nice top. And I said that I would lead him the money, but sadly he didn't get it.

Thats only just two of the shops I saw there, and I am going back in tomorrow. So properly another blog post to come on St David's 2.

1 comment:

  1. I used the Magic Mouse in Chester and it was fine. i bet someone changed it in the options. It's good that they leave the options open. It is bad they let idiots in : )

    ReplyDelete