Saturday 31 October 2009

You really learn something when you listern.

I have discovered something recently. Myself, I really love my music and all different kinds at that, Hip Hop, Rap, Pop Rock (not many people can define this), Rock (which ever rock bands you are think of, nowadays they would be put into Pop Rock) and Indie (only a little different to Pop Rock).

Well I have come across the thing about songs that I have only been listerning to the best and not to the lyrics. I found this out after read an article on my mentors blog, Freelance Theology read and article about Robbie Williams new Song. I liked this song, not loved but liked and when I read this I listened to the lyrics and the things he said I really didn't agree with which has made me not like the song.

Another I have recently listened to is All American Rejects Move along. Again my mentor as we are into the All American Rejects told me to have a look at the videos for Move Along. Watching that Video I also listened to the lyrics and I now know what the song is and has really given me an insight to it and like it even more than I did.

When listening to a song, the lyrics can be really beneficial as it could change your opinion of the song, making it better or even coming to reality that you shouldn't like the song because you don't agree with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment