Sunday 8 November 2009

Up Up to a Retreat

Recently I have seen a couple of films and if you can't guess by the title, I saw 'Couples Retreat' and also Disney Pixars 'Up'. Now these two films are obviously and completely different and have no similarities.

Disney Pixar's Up
The film Up was amazing, although it is still puzzling me that Pixar and Disney announced that they were stopping making films together after Wall.E but this must have not happened which I am really glad at as 'Up' I think is a possible contender to Toy Story. The very creative thinking about the whole of the movie, a POINT............ House being lifted up by thousands of balloons could never happen, but I guess anything can happen in movies. Now I am going to admit it but I did shed a tear at the beginning which was very good and very technical by Pixar to engage the audience to watch the film right from the start of the film and at the end (Secret). The characters in it were amazing, they SQUIRREL.................. made the move even better. Russell (The Scout), Mr Fredrickson (The old man), Dug (the dog) and Kevin (The Bird). And in the film very creepy the character Mr Fredrickson when the was younger looked like my friend (I now have a real good picture of what he will look like when he is older) and Russell My other friend. A real well deserved rating for it's mixed of comedy, adventure, sadness with very very funny moments throughout the film all tied up to make it brilliant, POINT.......................... Not telling you any more so I don't give anything away.
A Coner Rating of 10/10
Go an see as soon as possible


Couple Retreat
Now even though I did just say about 'Up' that is was really funny film,That was a really funny ANIMATION film, this is the most funniest film I have ever seen. With a great cast of Jon Favreau, Vince Vaughn, Faizon Love and Kirsten Bell made it brilliantly funny. This movies see four couples go on a vacation and doesn't turn out how they were told that it was. The featured things in the film like Guitar Hero as Vince Vaughn or Dave in the film is a games designer and created the game Guitar Hero. Now the film shows what any person acts like when they are playing Guitar Hero alone in a room (and if you see the film and don't agree with what I have just said then comment but I know that you are in total denial). And also stereotypical groups of couples and certain people come across how you imagine them. These things plus many many more were created really well.
The very funny and hilarious film is pain killing from the laughter.
A Coner Rating of 9/10 (only because some of the jokes I didn't really get)
I say go on a day which you feel quite down as this will really cheer you up.


No comments:

Post a Comment