Monday 9 November 2009

First Time for Doing This

My previous post I did through E-mail. If you don't know, blogger has given you the option of writing a blog post now through E-mail and SMS Messaging. Yes I do know the option to do this has been going to a while but my reason for using it is that in my college St David's Catholic College, the stupid restrictions have been set to many sites like Facebook (totally unfair as I know that some other colleges can go on it), and blogger. Quite typical that it would do it, the main sites I normally use I can't access in my frees. Although you can really surprising you an access Youtube.

So my mentor, Jongudmund suggested writing a blog post through an E-mail and I do have to say that it has worked quite well. But as normal there are always restrictions, I might just not know how to do them. I wasn't able to place tags on there and t's just not as advanced as the blogger editing post. But if you do want to do it, the one thing I do know that you have to put the title of the blog post in the subject bar on on your E-mail.

I guess I do have the option of writing a blog post by text, but considering how log my blog posts do tend, I do love blogging but spending about £2 writing a blog post is a bit extreme and also how long it would have to take to send. I guess I could do it in very REAR times when I not near a computer or camping or something. Going to have to do that some time then.

No comments:

Post a Comment