Thursday 8 October 2009

R.I.P.W.A.B

If you don't understand the title, Rest In Peace Without A Blog.
I say this as out of my best friends who blog has
given up blogging,
Couldn't give up the time to do it
To busy
Not keen on doing it
Hated it
Couldn't hack it
Basically the whole reason why he joined was really that his friends (not really including me as it was ages before the started after me) had a blog. Well there's nothing like up on the Band Wagon
and jumping off it after a few months, not many post and abusing one of my blog posts.

2 comments:

  1. He had loads of tim. He just couldn't find anything to type about.
    Me on the other hand, I am near 200 posts now. What can I say? I have a lot to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I never knew that about you (please sense the sarcasm in that sentence)

    ReplyDelete