Wednesday 29 September 2010

Merchandise Overload

Since the film Toy story 3 has come out all I have seen is all different types of Toy Story Merchandise. Action Figures, Learning toys for children based on Toy Story, costumes even character torches. But apart from all the spin off stuff like the torches I have wanted some of the merchandise, more specifically the collectors editions of Woody and Buzz (in his original spaceship packaging and both with collectors certificates) and also the Aliens (yes they are soft toy but I don't care).

All of this stuff I do confess I did see in the Disney shop resulting in me actually going into the Disney shop which I don't mind. But as Disney are trying to create and ship off all this new merchandise there must be a problem which will creep up somewhere and as I saw, there was. While looking at the huge, changing selection of Toy Story toys (every time I go into the Disney shop there is some new Toy Story toy which wasn't there before), I did come across a merchandise mistake. Take a look at the photo below.













1. If you can spot the mistake then well done
2. If you can't spot the mistake and have seen the film, get a new pair of eyes.
3. If you can't spot the mistake and haven't seen the film yet (but who hasn't), then whatever time it is now to you, go out now and see it in the cinema.

The mistake if you haven't spotted it is that on the packaging it say Toy Story 3 when in fact RC Car wasn't even in the 3rd film alone with other characters like Bo Peep and Wheezy.

Advice for Disney, recheck your products before shipping and make sure you have staff and designers with common sense.

3 comments:

  1. There was no Lenny either. Boooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Etch and Mr Spell seem to have bitten the dust.

    And what happened to the Monkeys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally for got about the monkeys, and pretty much the rest of them

    ReplyDelete