Friday 8 October 2010

Aberystwyth News

This is the year which most counts in my life and if I don't get it right then it can go really wrong, this I am talking about A Levels final year, and ongoing from that choosing your university. As a good thing to do to be that little bit organised is going to a few university open days. A couple of weeks ago my friend was going to Aberystwyth Uni and as he offered if I wanted to go I said yes.

Summary. The University site was very nice, the course wasn't the right one for me and that is a big shame. But anyway to make the most of the day me and my friends went down into Aberystwyth town (which didn't take that long to look around).

Well as we were looking around on the sea front we came across this news sign in a Window of office license shop (sort of), and came across this,


Well I think this just shows what there is in Aberystwyth. After a bit of research and 79p down in my bank, I did find out that the shop is "Next". Well I think there could have been a better shop which could have opened.

1 comment:

  1. The late Linda Smith said she once saw a headline on the front of a Nottinghamshire paper that read "Worksop man dies of natural causes".

    That was a slow news day.

    ReplyDelete