Friday 26 June 2009

Offically left, Good Bye and Hello.

Friday the 19th of June I had my last GCSE Exam (physics) but I did think of me leaving High School until the Prom which was on Wednes day the 24th. All dressed up in a Tuxedon (couldn't breath in it) and the prom being held at the Hilton Hotel. And after a night at the Hilton eating a stupidly over presented food which was lovely, having a few dances, judging people by there dresses and suits and also seeing teachers getting drunk, I now pronounce mysel offically left school.

In result, I don't need to put up with;
Siting through a boring lesson of English
Having attend 5 lessons a day
Put up with putting on a happy face to the teachers pretending I like them but not.
No need to wear uniform
and a lot more things.

Althrough there is always somethings you will miss when you leave somewhere.
I will miss seeing some of my other friends in younger years, also the occassional subject of Art and Miss Anderson and the funny times we had. Also leaving school togo over my friends house to play some games during lunch time but also the community of friends I had.

There are always down sides to things but there is I really hope good things to come going to St Davids College with a few friends but also meet new people and experience ne things there.

See you later St Teilos
Watch out St Daivds here I come.

1 comment:

  1. Connor, I like this, im gunna miss st.teilos and im a bit hesitant about leaving tbh, but the prom was amazing and i wish that i had stayed there longer.

    ReplyDelete